Langley College is a Further Education College offering a wide range of industry based courses preparing learners for the world of work.
If you are in Years 10-13, our Taster Sessions will allow you to experience what it is like to study at Langley, by meeting our expert tutors, gaining an insight into your subject area of interest, and exploring our fantastic campus. We hope that the day will help you make an informed decision of your next steps, post-16.
Please Note: No transport is offered for the Taster Sessions, therefore attendees must be able to make their own way to and from the College.
- Afternoon sessions will only open once the morning sessions have been filled.
Please read the following steps:
- Parents/Guardians must complete the Taster Session booking form, please complete the following check prior to submitting your form.
* It is your responsibility to get your young person’s school’s approval prior to completing the form, we will NOT be contacting schools for approval.
- Once you complete your booking form, you will get an automatic email to let you know it has been successfully submitted.
* Please check your junk folder if you can’t see anything in your inbox
- Once we receive your booking form, we will review your booking and contact you if we have any questions.
- A confirmation email will be sent out to you a week before your chosen Taster Session date. You will not receive any other confirmation letters prior to this.
* Please check your junk folder if you can’t see anything in your inbox.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ONLY PRESS BOOK ONCE TO AVOID DOUBLE BOOKINGS.
You will receive an email notification if it has been submitted successfully, please check your junk mail if you can’t see it in your inbox before resubmitting another booking.