This course will suit you if you have already developed a good foundation of skills and knowledge at Level 2 required to become an automotive technician and are ready to move to the next level.
You will cover the technical needs for today’s automotive repair industry, including the diagnosis of complex system faults. It provides essential knowledge for service technicians working in the motor vehicle industry.
This programme includes studying both the theory and practical aspects of the following:
• Health and Safety, ready for industry expectations.
• Working with others.
• Materials, Fabrication, Tools and Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment.
• Diagnosing and Rectifying Vehicle Auxiliary Electrical Faults
• Diagnosing and Rectifying Light Vehicle Engine Faults.
• Diagnosing and Rectifying Light Vehicle Chassis System Faults
• Diagnosis and Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission and Driveline Faults
• Vehicle inspection and routine servicing.